Mocktail Monday: Lemon Peach Teetotallini
As you guys know, I am putting my fancy pants on and producing some alcohol-free (AF) libations. I needed something sweet today to combat the craving for a carton of ice cream. This was refreshing and squashed my want for 15 butterfingers. It had very few calories for such a sweet treat.
Mocktail Monday Mantra: Not boozin' does not mean your drinks should be snoozin'.
- 1 cup of frozen peaches (thawed)
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Sparkling water (I used Perrier)
- 2 frozen peach slices and lemon slices for a garnish
1. Combine lemon juice, thawed peaches, and sugar (to preference.)
2. Blend mixture on high until smooth. This took about 30 seconds in my Nutribullet. Place 5 tablespoons mixture into each glass (sizing is a champagne flute.) Then fill the glass with cold sparkling water (slowly at first to loosen the puree.)
3. Garnish each glass with your choice of a frozen peach or a lemon slice. I used both and added quartered frozen peaches to keep my glass ice cold in the heat.
Course: Mocktail, Drinks
Calories: 90 kcal (1 glass)
Optional Garnishes: Sliced lemon, frozen peach, sugar for rim